200% Deposit Bonus
200% bonus up to R280’000!
It is an industry first for us! No tiers, no scaling, just a massive 200% bonus on ALL deposits up to a R280 000 or USD equivalent! The bonus applies to any deposits completed via our mobile app or the online portal.
The bonuses are applied automatically, it will be allocated to your trading account upon transfer of your deposit. This bonus structure will allow clients to claim a bonus on profits by transferring the funds from your trading account to the wallet – the bonus will be allocated based on the transferred total and not the original deposit amount.
Deposit Bonus Terms and Conditions
- By registering, opening a live account, and or accepting the terms and conditions within the applicable landing pages and/or client member’s area, the trader is acknowledging that they have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Offer.
- For the duration of this promotion, a 200% deposit bonus will be applied to all deposits, up to a cumulative maximum of R280 000 or equivalent currency per trading account.
- The company reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate the promotion at its sole discretion, and at any time without notice. We reserve the right to refuse providing offers and/or promotions to particular individuals or organisations at our discretion without justification.
- Due to the nature of a MAM system, associated accounts/clients will not qualify for any bonus.
- If we suspects that a client has abused or attempted to abuse a promotion, or otherwise acted with a lack of good faith towards us, the company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdraw the credit bonus and if necessary cancel any terms and conditions with respect to that client, either temporarily or permanently or terminate/block the clients access to their dashboard and/or trading accounts.
- Participation is not allowed for persons under the age of 18 or otherwise under the legal age in their county of residence.
- This bonus is NOT intended as a trading credit and cannot be withdrawn. The bonus cannot be used to keep any positions open, should your Profit/Loss (P/L) be less than your balance the bonus will be cancelled/removed, potentially resulting in a stop out of any orders.
- Any transfer of funds from the trading account will align with our promotion to action a credit removal equal to 200% of your withdrawn amount.
- Should your Profit/Loss (P/L) be less than your available balance total, the bonus will be cancelled. In these circumstances the company shall not be liable for any consequences of the bonus removal/cancellation, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by stop out.
- Should your account be stopped out, the negative balance protection feature will be applied, and any remaining bonus will be removed, resulting in system zero balance correction on your account.
- The company accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss resulting from the stop out of open positions where the company has removed the bonus scheme. Please make careful note of any expiry dates and ensure you have sufficient equity to maintain any open positions should the bonus be withdrawn.
- The company reserves the right to reverse all profits and trades made as a result of trades being executed on a negative balance. Should a trade be placed using credit only and/or negative balance, all profits will be removed accordingly. The credit may only be used as leverage and/or equity, should new positions be executed before the negative balance correction is updated, the company reserves the rights to reverse trades and remove profits accordingly.
- The maximum bonus allowed at any time is R280 000 or equivalent currency per trading account. Should your bonus exceed these parameters a system correction is initialized by an automated credit correction service and could affect any open positions. In these circumstances the company shall not be liable for any consequences of the bonus removal, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by stop out.
- The bonus should NOT be included into a traders margin requirement calculations as the trading account will reflect a margin percentage that is calculated on equity not the balance. Traders acknowledge that the margin percentage of the trading account may not always accurately align with a traders calculation as the P/L may never be less than the available trading balance amount.
- A bonus trading account is optional, clients that prefer no bonus should opt for a NO BONUS TRADING ACCOUNT available on sign up or under the new account tab in the dashboard/portal.
*Please note that the bonus does not get included in your margin calculation.
Your margin is based on your balance and what is deposited.
Kindly note that your platform will show a higher % as this is a setting in Metaquotes.
Please be aware that the Margin reflecting on your account will not be accurate as you need to base it on your balance.
You can only lose your balance.