3D Secure Merchant Account
Terms And Conditions
- JP Markets is an innovative Financial Services Board-approved brokerage (FSP No 46855) that provides the platform and technology for clients in Africa to trade successfully in the international financial markets, specifically with regards to forex.
- Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 2 days and delivery confirmed by way of email This offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- The provision of goods and services by JP Markets is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, JP Markets will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10 % administration fee.
- JP Markets shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
- Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the JP Markets bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card transactions will be acquired for JP Markets via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details will be stored by JP Markets separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site.
- For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- JP Markets takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and JP Markets chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
- JP Markets may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- This website is run by JP Markets (sole trader / private company / close corporation) licensed and regulated by the Financial Services Board, South Africa, FSP 46855. Company Physical Address: No 2 Fir Str Black River Park, Observatory, Cape Town, South Africa 8001
Telephone: 087 828 0576