Withdrawal of Funds
Withdrawing funds from your JP Markets account is easy and quick. Withdrawal requests are done from Mondays to Fridays from 9am to 5pm, GMT +2 Time (South African Time), with all others being acted on within 24 hours.
JP Markets only uses secure methods for sending your funds to you, and fully complies with internal and regulatory procedures to ensure the funds are safely processed. For more details on withdrawal procedures, please contact us for more information.
Local Bank Transfers
Withdrawing funds to your South African Bank could take up to two days to receive, depending on the bank you are using. If you are using ABSA,Standard Bank, FNB or Nedbank you should receive payment the same day.
We currently do not allow withdrawals to your PayFast account. We only accept payments from PayFast.
How to Perform a Withdrawal?
Please log in to your member area on https://secure.jpmarkets.co.za, and do an internal transfer from your trading account to you landing account.
Click on ‘Transfers’ on the top grey bar and select ‘Internal Transfers’ from the bar on the right hand side.
The ‘from’ account is your trading account and the ‘to’ account is your landing account.
Enter the amount (in your trading currency) that you would like to withdraw. We will process the conversion on our side and click on submit, and it will go to our finance department for verification.
*Please Note: Ensure all documentation is in order before submitting your request, or it will be declined. We require clear, scanned copies of the following in order to process a withdrawal – ID, proof of address and bank statement confirming your INDIVIDUAL bank details – we are not allowed to process third party payments as per FSB regulations. Please click here for more information regarding examples of what is accepted.
What do I need to know?
JP Markets follows strict compliance procedures including anti-money laundering rules designed to protect all clients. There are several details to be aware of:
- JP Markets does not allow third party payments. Funds can only be sent to an account in the same name as the JP Markets trading account.
- All withdrawals will be sent back to the original source up to the initial amount, exept PayFast. Profit withdrawals or any amount over the initial deposit can only be sent by bank transfer.
- Funds can only be sent to a credit card if the initial deposit was in the last 120 days. If it exceeds 120 days, funds will be sent via bank transfer.
- In some instances, credit cards will not accept a deposit, depending on the issuing financial institution. In those situations, funds will be sent by bank transfer.
- We do not charge fees for withdrawing funds by bank transfers. However, please note that you will be liable for any fees charged by the banks involved in the transaction, including intermediaries. Withdrawals via credit card will attract a fee of R50.
For more information on how to withdraw funds from your trading account, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, on live chat or by calling us on +27 0 10 590 1250.
JP Markets offers complete transparency and advanced reporting tools to help our affiliates track their traffic and sales. Access to full statistics.
Reliable payments made monthly: Moneybookers (Skrill), Bank/ Wire Transfer or into your affiliate account.
Risk Warning: Trading on margin products involves a high level of risk.