Claiming your funds
Gather supporting documents such as relevant paperwork that proves your entitlement to the benefit.
- At least 2 months Trading statements, (June 2020, July 2020)
- Bank statements reflecting the corresponding deposits
- Any other proof of funds in your account as at July 2020, such as screenshots or any other supporting documentation or communication you may have to help prove your claim
NB: In order to ensure that claims paid are valid, the processing time may take up to 6 months.
Important Information regarding claims and refunds
These terms and conditions outline the process and policies regarding claims and refunds for JP Markets. By engaging in any claim or refund process, you agree to adhere to the following terms:
1. Eligibility for Claims
- Claims can only be initiated by the original account holder
- To file a claim, proof of transaction details may be required.
2. Claims Procedure
- All claims must be submitted by 1 March 2025.
- Claims must be made in writing and include detailed information about the claim and supporting evidence or documentation.
3. Claim Assessment
- Upon receipt of a claim, our claims team will assess the validity of the claim.
- We reserve the right to request additional information or evidence to validate the claim.
4. Resolution of Claims
- JP Markets Claims team will aim to resolve valid claims within 6 months from the date of submission of all information pertaining to your claim
- The decision regarding the claim's validity and any resolution will be communicated to the claimant in writing.
- Refunds will be issued using the original method of payment unless otherwise specified.
In other words , Claims can either be paid into your trading account or into the bank account which is registered on your account.
- In case of claim denial, claimants have the right to appeal by providing additional information or evidence to support the claim within 30 days.
- The decision made after the appeal process will be final and binding.
6. Claim Eligibility
- Claims are applicable only under specific circumstances as outlined in our claims policy.
- Proof of transaction details may be required to process a refund.
7. Refund Denial
- JP Markets reserves the right to deny refund requests that do not comply with our refund policy.
- Denial of a refund request will be communicated in writing along with the reasons for denial.
8. Modification of Terms
- JP Markets reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions related to claims and refunds at any time without prior notice.
- Updated terms will be effective upon posting on our website or notification through other appropriate channels.
For any queries, claims, or refund-related inquiries, please contact us at: